A private full day surf clinic offering a total surf, equipment & movement assessment, 2 coaching sessions including video analysis with skate board technique training, a healthy nutritional lunch as we focus on the implementation of take home remedies to move, live and surf your best!
- 2x surf coaching session
- Maximum of 2:1 surfer to coach ratio
- Split-screen video analysis
- In-water personalised tuition (on request)
- Surf specific movement analysis
- Skateboard technique training
- Access to McTavish Surf test quiver
- Comfortable transport
- Pick up and drop off from your selected accommodation
- Exploration of local surf spots to find the location best suited to your surfing ability
- Copies of photos and/or video footage from session
- Complementary beverages & snacks
- Personalised Photographer/Videographer
- Airport transfers; Ballina/Byron, Gold Coast, Brisbane airports
- Meal catering, nutritional programming
- Movement, yoga and strength programming
- Chiropractor; Osteopathy; Myo-fasciae and DNS specialists
Full Day Schedule
- 08:00am – Load Up; Explore; Search for waves
- 08:30am – Surf Session
- 11:00am – Video Analysis; Session breakdown
- 12:00pm – Half Day complete
- 13:00pm – Skate technique training; yoga; fitness; movement analysis session or sports massage treatment
- 14:00pm – Second Surf Session
- 15:30pm – Video Analysis; Session breakdown
- 16:00pm – Day complete, back to accommodation
A totally customised surf coaching experience tailored to you and your overall surf fitness and ability level
All our coaching programs are private & customized to the individual, athlete or group with a 1:4 ratio (1 coach to 4 surfers).
Our daily focus is to search for the safest and best waves for the surfers skill level while enhancing their knowledge on technique, equipment, health & fitness.
Due to the variability of daily surf, conditions & skill levels we like to keep each day pretty flexible this way we can totally tailor it to suit the surfers needs to incorporate as much or as little of one aspect of the training as the surfer wishes.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Let us customise a surf coaching experience specific to your needs
Get In Touch